Wednesday, August 7, 2013

                     
                                                       Mother Mary In My Pancake


                                
This morning as I sat down for breakfast, just as I was about to pick up the knife and fork I noticed an image of Mother Mary in my pancake. I was so overwhelmed by this obvious sign from God that I ran upstairs to get my camera so I could take a picture of the Virgin Mary in my hotcake. 

I think this was God’s way of telling me to avoid fatty foods. 

This was the single most important thing that has ever happened to me. It was God who sent his favorite messenger to me, and it is I who was honored above all others to have Mother Mary in my pancake.

So I wrapped the pancake in plastic then put in the freezer.  Next week I’m going to sell it on Ebay.  I’m not sure what a used miracle goes for these days, but I’ll be happy with what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment