Sunday, August 22, 2010

Neo-Republican Pigs

Now everything is crystal clear. I was under the impression that the Democrats were keeping the whole race issue alive because it’s one of the best ways that they have of delivering a knockout punch. Since you were able to completely convince me that the Republicans are the ones responsible for all of this country’s hatred, intolerance and discrimination, I can now see why the race card is used only on the Republicans, or at least that’s the only time it really works. So the Republicans, being the hate mongers that they are, must be using this race card to put themselves in a bind and destroy other individuals that just happen to be Republicans. Before I read your article, I honestly believed that the Democrats were the sole beneficiary of all this hatred, intolerance and discrimination. Remember when that black guy was dragged to his death behind a truck in Texas, and all the left wing groups blamed Bush for it. Well at the time I thought that was a moronic notion, but after reading your article I can now see that Bush must have done that to show America that they can expect more of the same if he is elected president. I think I’m ready to switch back to the left, and it was your article that convinced me that it must be the Republicans causing all the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment