Friday, August 20, 2010

Ground Zero

You’ll all have to excuse my ignorance. I assumed that The Ground Zero Mosque was close enough to Ground Zero to call it The Ground Zero Mosque. I had no idea that it was a whole two blocks away. I wonder if the top of the tower that crashed to the ground reached a whole two blocks away. Anyone that believes that this was a personal attack on Bush needs some serious counseling, or more nap time to rest their weary mind, and if I remember correctly Clinton sent a missile at the Sudan (Bin laden's hideout)at the same time Monica Lewinsky’s dress was sent out for DNA testing of the semen stains to show us that he's involved in important work and can't be bothered with such nonsense. The day the DNA results came back positive was the day that I got arrested for growing marijuana, so I have a very clear recollection of that day. It is their right under the Constitution to legally build a Mosque and practice their religion anywhere in this country, and it is also our right to prevent it from happening as long as we use the proper channels to do it. This is all common sense, but I understand this is a political tool that the Democrats are implementing. I would guess that they’re looking for another way to deliver a knockout punch, because that’s what they usually do. Maybe they’re going to put another strangle hold on us to make us all think and talk the way they want us to like they did last time with Clinton. I know they need their propaganda machine up and running before it’s too late, because time is running out for them. Auugh that’s to f’n bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment