Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Covenant

Yes it is I, the one and only, the notoriously renowned undistinguished patriarch of condemnation, denunciation and ruination. Committed to the mission to which I was assigned, to achieve what no one else would dare to achieve, to strive for an accolade that is so meaningful and rewarding, so powerfully fulfilling that it makes a king’s dynasty pale in comparison.

I knew what it would take to attain such an ambition, so I willingly crawled through countless miles of hopeless desolation on my hands and knees. I was forced to live in a swamp and to eat snake excrements in order to survive. I have endured the worst scenarios that this world can inflict upon a person, yet I would not give an inch, because it has been irrevocably ingrained to my core, that I am destined to persevere.

So I will go on fighting until I can no longer do so. Even after every square inch of my flesh is either ripped, cut, or scarred. I’m prepared to fight to the death, because death is the only consolation that I am willing to accept. Anything short of the endowment that has been promised to me by God is an acknowledgment of failure, and is a fate that I will continue to reject until the outcome reflects the commitment that I have made to this endeavor.

I have made sacrifices in my life that would make a grown man weep, and because I have diligently worked toward, and devoted my life to the fruition, and consummation, of this covenant, I can proudly proclaim my victory. To all of my adversaries that did their very best to keep me from succeeding, I condemn you. To all of my critics and detractors that refuse to recognize my God given status, I denounce you. To all those that knew the battles that I was forced into, and used that opportunity to devastate every aspect of my life, I will ruin you, over and over again, I will ruin you.

I command all of you that have been convicted by me to take your place at my feet. Confident that every violation imposed against me was committed without just cause, and void of any semblance of honor or righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment